Thursday, March 8, 2012

Washtubs, Buckets, Birdhouses---Wow! Today was a great paint day. I started a huge oval washtub Turquoise with Watermelon Slices around the sides. I haven't decided for sure, but am thinking about painting a large rooster standing on a watermelon on the bottom. Well, that will be tomarrow.  Blue-bonnets was the first order of business to be painted on the birdhouses. And, the buckets, well they will be an assortment of roses, wild flowers, and other flowers. My base background paint went up $5 a gallon. I guess some of that was for the gas prices to transport it. But, it is what it is & you do what you have to. Tomarrow is Friday and hopefully, I will find a used auto to buy. The motor went out in mine and I need another one. Well, just thinking out-loud. Tonight I will clean all my brushes in alcohol. And tomarrow is another day. Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. I am praying that you get wheels and a motor! AND I can't wait to see what you have at Wimberley next month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some new items that will knock your socks off. They are large round Chicken house brooders and I am dropping a light in so they can hang from a tree in the back yard or garden. We will Paint them and you will love them. Pictures as soon as one is complete.

      Delete